SSDC is a Nigerian registered company that offers accredited security training from international accreditation agencies like City and Guilds, (UK) and HABC (Highfield Awarding Body for Compliance) also from the UK.
SSDC is on the verge of launching the first set of internationally accredited security training for security personnel operating in Nigeria. The company is placing this advert for recruitment of freelance trainers with requisite qualifications in training and tradecraft in security and customer service.
If you have the talent and motivation to succeed with us, you will find us equally committed to support you to attain your full potential.
VACANCY FOR SECURITY TUTORS
- Shall be responsible for the delivery of courses and ensure that quality standards are maintained throughout
- Shall deliver training as spelt out in the course manual
- Shall provide feedback at the end of each training
- Shall ensure that any challenge relating to the delivery of training is reported to the project manager immediately;
- Assess and comment on participant performance and suggest possible areas of improvement;
- Any other duties and responsibilities commensurate with this role, as determined by management.
Candidates must possess a minimum of first degree from a recognised and reputable university with minimum of two years’ experience in training/teaching/course delivery.
Candidates must possess one of the following:
- Train the trainer certificate
- Teacher training certificate/NCE
- Degree in any education course
Candidates must also have work experience and skill in security practice and management, conflict management, control room operations and customer service management.
Method of Application
Interested and Qualified candidates should send a one page covering letter, spelling out why they are interested in this role and recent Curriculum Vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline is two weeks from the date of this publication.