Hostile Environment Awareness Training (HEAT): A One-Day Security Awareness Training Programme.
- Do you have employees that face security risks at work?
- Are some of your employees exposed to security risks whenever they within and/or out of location?
- Is ‘Duty of Care’ to your employees, their families and customers essential element of your organisation’s ethos and/or corporate social responsibility?
- Does your business believe that security awareness and being proactive can save lives and critical company assets?
If your answers to these questions are YES then you need to join the HEAT programme.
Hostile Environment Awareness Training (HEAT) is essential to coping with hostile work and operational environments and staying safe when there are security threats.
The training will:
- Enhance the resilience of personnel and organisations operating in hostile environments
- Increase the understanding and application of proactive security measures to reduce security vulnerability
- Provide personnel with the basic tools and techniques needed to avoid potentially dangerous situations and/or to cope adequately with endangering situations.