Invitation To Our Drivers And Protocol Officers Security Education Course
- May 20, 2021
- Posted by: SSDC Online Nigeria
- Category: blog
The spate of attacks on road users during both intracity and intercity/state movements has become alarming lately causing fears and anxiety amongst people whenever they must embark on a road journey. These attacks have resulted in abductions, robberies, smash and grab while in traffic, and all sorts of Road Traffic Incidents (RTI).
Criminals take advantage of the fact that people become softer targets anytime they are out of their safe havens as most road users do not have situational awareness of their environment. The importance of this training, therefore, is to educate drivers and journey management personnel on how to be proactive by acting and reacting safely and professionally when on a road trip.
This is purely security awareness training and NOT a driving skills improvement program. It is also designed for secure journey management officers and protocol personnel.
The training modules will include the following:
● Pitfalls of armed escort journeys-Why armed escorts are susceptible to failure.
● Driving in hostile environment-Anti-ambush driving techniques, and Counter surveillance driving
● Safe driving in a non-hostile environment
● Road Traffic Incident Management
● Introduction to protective driving techniques.
● How to avoid smash-and- Grab incidents in the traffic.
● Working effectively with armed personnel.
● Heart and Minds-Driving for Excellence
Our training programs are designed as a process of mutual learning on a basis of non-formal education and participant-centered methodologies. We shall deploy Syndicate/Case Studies Discussions & Practice-Based Exercises to enhance participants’ learning. These will form 70% of our training.
The training would enrich participants’ knowledge in basic security practice and consequently enhance their capacity to act safely and proactively while on task.
The training will hold in a specially designated location in Lagos Mainland. All Covid-19 safety protocols will be enforced during the period of training.
Duration: 2 days
Date: 25th – 26th June
Cost of training: N15, 000 per participant.
We look forward to having your staff on this very important training.
For More Infor: Security Skills Development Company Ltd.