The increasing rate of insecurity across the country and the attendant risks they portend for High Net worth and business executives including politically exposed individuals and their Family members are enormous!
To avoid the problem of complacency which is common especially amongst security Personnel, it is expedient that operatives handling such critical role of protection go through the process of continuous training and upskilling.
The training also provides career opportunities for those interested in getting started in new roles as Protection Officers.
The objectives of the training are:
- Ascertain the principal’s brief and risk profile and effectively protect him/her against harm, injury or any form of embarrassment.
- To develop skill that will enable participant, anticipate and react effectively to any dangerous situation against the Principal.
- To provide required skill for participants to operate effectively in hostile environment.
- To increase the ability of participants to work alone and as team members with other specialists including those bearing arms.
- To develop skill in counter surveillance, journey management, crowd control and screening, home and hotel security etc.
- Target Audience: Individuals currently playing the roles as close protection officers, Journey management coordinators, Event security personnel, Principal drivers, new entrants in the role.
This is a certified course and only available to those that pass our pre course screening test.
All participants must have the following before starting a course:
- Computer with good internet connectivity and sound or headset
- Clean and noise free environment
- Pen and paper for taking notes
- Avoid distraction by children or other activities
- Ensure your computer or device has good power supply
This course is excellent!